EP10 – Johann Hari and Monash Cannabis Legalisations debate
LIVE SUNDAY 2 - 3PM
Nick and Ash discuss the week’s news.
2015 PVC Debate: Marijuna- Is now the time to legalise?
Magistrate Charlie Rozencwajg
Professor Leon Piterman AM
- Mr Greg Denham, National Advocacy Manager, Australian Drug Foundation
- Professor Dan Lubman, Director, Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre, Eastern Health and Professor of Addiction Studies, Monash University
- Mr Andrew Elder, Monash Association of Debaters
- Professor Jayashri Kulkarni, Director Monash Alfred Psychiatry research centre
- Professor Stuart Reece, Dalgarno Institute Drug and Alcohol Resource Team
- Ms Beatrice Paull, Monash Association of Debaters
Johann Hari, author of Chasing the Scream joins the program to discuss the failed war on drugs and his new book. Test your drug war knowledge by taking the quiz, How much do you really know about the drug war?
Buy the Book Buy the Audiobook About the Book What if everything you think you know about addiction is wrong? One of Johann Hari’s earliest memories is of trying to wake up one of his relatives and not be able to. As he grew older, he realized he had addiction in his family.