EP154 – Radiothon 2018
LIVE SUNDAY 2 - 3PM
First we hear from Ash Blackwell who’s in Warsaw at the Global Forum on Nicotine, speaking with Gerry Stimson, a public health sociologist with over 40 years’ experience of public health research and advocacy in the field of psychoactive substance use.
- Glenn Woodworth – Philosophy Student, University of Montana, USA
- Greg Denham – Executive Officer, Yarra Drug and Health Forum
- Nick Kent – President, Students of Sensible Drug Policy Australia
- Rachel Hopkins – Principal Solictor, Fitzroy Legal Service
- Steph Tzanetis – Coordinator, DanceWize program (Harm Reduction Victoria)