EP185 – #BeHeardNotHarmed with SSDP Australia
LIVE SUNDAY 2 - 3PM
A special for Students for Sensible Drug Policy Australia’s #BeHeardNotHarmed campaign, with special guest co-host Andy Bain from SSDP.
Launch of the #BeHeardNotHarmed campaign at Revolver Upstairs
SSDP Victoria’s James Haigh hosts the launch and introduces the evening’s guests:
- Federal Victorian Senator Richard Di Natale (Australian Greens)
- State Victorian Upper House member for the Northern Metro district Fiona Patten MP (Reason)
- DanceWize coordinator Steph Tzanetis
- SSDP Australia National Director Nick Kent
- Voices from the Reclaim the Streets rally in Sydney, including:
- SSDP NSW’s Sofia Devetak, calling for the NSW Government to allow the implementation of pill testing at festivals in the state.
- DanceWize NSW’s Jessie Ray
And finally, a selection of voxpops from the launch of the #BeHeardNotHarmed campaign launch at Revolver.